AYAN InfoTech is looking for SAP Success Factors (LMS) Consultant to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: SAP Success Factors (LMS) Consultant
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- SAP SF Implementation along with EC and other modules Support Experience
- Implementation/Support experience with SuccessFactors LMS module.
- Should be certified in the SuccessFactors EC and LMS module.
- Support Data models modifications and upload -corporate data model, succession data models etc .
- Workbook modifications based on customer requirement and system modifications
- Provisioning instance configuration , Super Admin creation, Upgrade Center handling in SF .
- Success factor Solution Designing, Workshops with Customer , Integration of various SF modules
- Configuring data models in SuccessFactors EC & Job scheduling
- Time-off - Configuring Time type, Time Account type, Holiday Calendar, Accrual rules, Leave policy rules for maternity, paternity and Time-off data load activities
- Configuring Success factor from provision console and integration with SAP.
- Setting up jobs and required reports for real time data synchronization between EC & other modules
- Role Based Permission (RBP) configuration , job synchronization , HR users role group creation etc.
- Data synchronization with HRIS sync job (Employee Central).
- Configuring Metadata Framework, generic object definition, rules, workflow.
- Configure position management - defining positioning generic object, permission checks, job code rules, approval workflows, creation of positions.
- Standard Reports bundle upload , ORD reports creation using calculative fields , LMS details reporting , Golden gateway synchronization etc .
- Preferred to have knowledge, and certification in SuccessFactors Recruitment Execution (RMK & RCM)
- Experience with third party management/integration with 3rd party tools.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.