Ayan Infotech are looking for an SAS Admin for a long term contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: SAS Admin
Type: Contract (6 months + extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Overall 6 to 8 years of experience including strong 3+ years hands on Development experience in SAS programming including Base SAS, SAS Macros,
- Advanced SQL skill
- Expected to have working experience SAS Migration Projects which is mandatory.
- Expected to have worked on SAS support projects/Activities as part of BAU which is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Retail Credit Risk Systems, associated infrastructure and Data Experience in developing and automating Risk MIS Tools
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and support individuals of multiple disciplines
- Experience working with large diverse team's strong focus on quality control and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of credit risk models across both Decision Models and Basel Capital Models.
- Exposure to Wholesale/Corporate Credit Models.
- Exposure R Rshiny Tools and VBA/Excel skills.
- Understanding of the credit risk management process, banking products and portfolio.
- Documentation and Presentation skills.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.