AYAN InfoTech is looking for SCCM - Patch Management to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: SCCM - Patch Management
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Primary skills required would be:
- MECM/SCCM, Autopilot
- Desktop deployment automation architecture, design/migration and troubleshooting.
- Scripting, PowerShell, VBScript
- Managing large corporate environments and client machines troubleshooting knowledge
- Ethernet based TCP/IP Networking Technologies
- Windows registry, interaction of drivers within the OS, and unattended/silent installs of Windows operating systems
- Desktop virtualization and thin client technologies
- Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP
- Windows as a Service (WAAS) implementation knowledge
- Technical governance
- Problem Solving
- Technical documentation and high level design authoring
- Collaboration and relationship building with other teams
- Applying agile practices
Contact: +61 - 294100453 for more details.