Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Scrum Master (DevOps) for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Scrum Master (DevOps)
Type: Contract (6 months +)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Establish and develop an Agile practice that aligns to the branch SAFe delivery model and coincides with traditional project delivery methods
- Engage in the branch SAFe practice to develop and maintain backlog of work to be delivered by the team
- Lead planning tasks with product owners, stakeholders, project managers and delivery teams to elicit requirements and delivery priority
- Lead and facilitate delivery team ceremonies to deliver high quality decision making generated by the team
- Continually improve processes and coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and appropriate for the team and organisation
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example to increase the effectiveness of SAFe across the branch
- Other duties and tasks relevant to the role, and as directed, that contribute to the achievement of business outcomes
- Should be conversant with Azure cloud environment
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.