AYAN InfoTech is looking for Scrum Master to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Scrum Master
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Should have extensive experience in end-to-end Data Analytics Project delivery (Inception through to Go-Live). Minimum 6-8 years of experience including 3-4 years as Scrum Master
- Delivery leadership experience in diverse and / or complex Projects, Teams and Environment
- Should have techno managerial skills to ensure effective delivery leadership
- Should be a quick learner to understand allocated project environment, delivery terminologies involved
- Excellent communication skills with all stakeholders
- Ensuring delivery of high quality outcomes for assigned project using Agile delivery methodology
- Tracking day-to-day activities/tasks/deliveries for individual squad team members and help remove blockers/impediments (or address dependencies)
- Should perform proactive resource planning , effective resource utilization , cross skilling of resources to ensure self-organising teams
- Responsible for Agile Ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospective
- Extensive experience in using JIRA, Confluence, DevOps tools
- Responsible for creating and maintaining JIRA board for his squad for each sprint. Generating Spring Report for Senior Management
- Certification on Scrum/ SAFe.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.