Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for an SD WAN Network Testing Engineer for a long term contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: SD WAN Network Testing Engineer
Type: Contract (6 months +)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Has experience in various areas of technology development and delivery
- End to End process knowledge of Software development and testing cycles
- Knowledge of either Adaptive network (SD WAN), Software Defined Networks, 5G, 4G, IoT and emerging wireless technologies
- Good understanding of Telecommunications Networking technology
- Good understanding of QC & JIRA
- Understanding of process involved in deployment of networking assets
- Experience of working with Agile teams
- Exposure to test automation and Dev-Ops
- Good understanding of TDP
- Good stake holder management skills, communication skill and reporting skills
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, Science or Engineering degree (Preferred)
- ISTQB certification (desirable)
- Demonstrated experience in industry best practice testing methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in Test Management and Planning
- Experience with Quality Assurances processes and procedures in a large complex environment
- Experience with different Test Methodologies including Agile
- Strong understanding of Agile development methodologies, experience in Continuous Exploratory Testing and feedback over Scripted Testing
- Experience in ST, SIT, assisting customers with UAT and PVT
- Previous experience in a customer facing role gained working in either a Managed Services or Outsourced environment
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.