AYAN InfoTech is looking for Security Architect / Consultant to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Security Architect / Consultant
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 9+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have experience around Enterprise Security Architecture and design, Security Strategy and Compliance Roadmap Consulting
- Must have experience around end to end security (Including but not limited to Design and Implementation of security controls), product best fit analysis to ensure end to end security covering different faucets of architecture e.g. Layered security, Zoning, Integration aspects, API, Endpoint security, Data security, Email Security, SIEM, Compliance and regulations, Threat intelligence, Threat exposure &incident management aspects
- Hands-on experience in the technical deployment, configuration, integration, support, and administration of security technologies (e.g. IAM, DLP, Firewalls, IPS, DDoS, SIEM, WAF, Email Security Endpoint etc.)
- Must have firsthand experience of working as Trusted advisor on complex cyber security initiatives, Large programs
- Experience around creating and audit of security best practices and implementation of security principles across the organization, to meet business goals along with customer and regulatory requirements
- Must have knowledge and experience around ITIL or Key process-oriented domains like incident management, configuration management, change management, problem management, Service Management etc.
- Should have done security assessment against NIST Frameworks, SANS, CIS, etc.
- Should have good understanding of compliance regulatory requirement like PCI DSS, HIPPA, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects
- Must have experience of working on different security projects with Fortune 500 or FTSE organizations
- Must have experience and skills to thing strategic and to able to provide value to the engagement by considering both tactical and strategic objectives of the organization from security perspective
- Must have experience around Security Architecture Patterns, Threat modelling and Assessment
- Strong stakeholder management - especially 3rd party management, senior business stakeholders (CxO),
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.