AYAN InfoTech is looking for Security Lead to join an exciting project based in Perth. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Security Lead
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 10+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- As a Lead Administrator, you should be able to act as a Single point of contact for the technical tower in front of the customer management.
- Drives day to day operations and work plan allocation/management.
- Participate in business meetings with various stake holders.
- Drive service improvement programs.
- Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects.
- Excellent documentation skills and the ability to articulate technical documentation to non-technical staff to all levels of the business.
- Excellent leadership skills such as being accountable for all Wintel related incidents, service request, problem records and changes.
- Managing team size of 10+ people
- You must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in Cisco ASA / Firepower
- Experience on Citrix Netscalers
- Experience on MacAfee IPS
- Experience in Vulnerability Management
- Experience in Symantec end point protection
- Experience in Bluecoat Proxy / CAS
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.