AYAN InfoTech is looking for Security / Cloud Architect to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Security / Cloud Architect
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 10+ Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 15+ years of experience in managing network and security related projects. At least 10+ years as an Architect.
- As an Architect, deep understanding of Illumio (Micro-Segmentation) is required in the muti-cloud environment.
- Strong communication is mandatory to align App Owners, Business Owner, Architects to implement (Illumio) Micro-segmentation tool
- Prepare IAF and get it approved from Architecture Forum.
- Align CTO and arrange buy-in on the proposed architecture.
- Prepare roadmap for the transformation journey and align all the stakeholders.
- Provide valid justifications and user stories to app owners so that Micro Segmentation (between workloads) can be considered a priority (Agent vs Agentless)
- Explain about how other companies are achieving Micro Segmentation across on prem and public cloud platforms.
- Deep understanding on Network Segmentation vs Micro Segmentation.
- Explain what level of micro segmentation is appropriate in on prem vs cloud platforms
- How are teams structured to support Network and Micro Segmentation (where do they sit in the organization.
- How are other companies able to maintain visibility of network traffic across all platforms in a single pane of glass.
- Strong knowledge on AWS, GCP and Azure cloud Architecture framework with security components.
- Work with IT leadership to identify, refresh and execute strategic IT projects at the enterprise level.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.