Ayan Infotech are urgently looking for a Selenium Automation Tester for a long term contract job opportunity in Melbourne. We will be able to consider only immediately available candidates for this. No notice periods can be entertained.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Selenium Automation Tester
Location: Melbourne (anyone willing to relocate to Melbourne)
Type: Contract (6-12 months +)
Start date: Immediate interview and start within 1 week
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 8 years of industry experience in Automation testing.
- Expected to hands-on experience in automation with Selenium using Java and Python.
- Hands on experience in automation testing, using tools like Selenium, Cucumber.
- Hands on experience on Postman, SOAP UI, Bamboo, Jenkins.
- Understanding of Automation Framework (BDD + Cucumber framework) & Automation Test Approach.
- Experience of designing testing suites using popular frameworks.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Develop & configure test automation scripts / networks to execute and perform test.
- Demonstrated practical experience and knowledge in SQL.
- Hands on experience of Project & Requirement Management Tool JIRA; Test Management Tool like ALM, Xray.
- Knowledge on Document management tool like Share point & Confluence.
- Advocate of product quality and user experience with contribution to the review of test results across multiple squads.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment and strong cross functional skill.
- Experience in creating and executing automation scripts for System Test, Integration test - Progression, Regression.
- Completed understanding on all software methodologies.
- Having good communication skills to coordinate with different stakeholders.
- Should be capable of working together with teams or vendor.
- Need to manage the customer meetings and calls.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.