AYAN InfoTech is looking for Selenium Lead to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Selenium Lead
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Good developer on Java skillset
- Good Knowledge on Web Environment, Web Elements and Operations on the Web Elements.
- Basic Understanding of Functional and Regression Test Automation.
- Good knowledge on Selenium suite of Tools (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Grid).
- Knowledge of Java Programming (Data Types, Variables, Operators, Flow Control Statements, Methods (Built-in as well as User defined), Exception handling, File Handling, Excel file Operations, Database Operations and OOPS concepts).
- Good knowledge on Element Locators, Inspecting Elements and Selenium WebDriver API Commands or Methods.
- Idea on Test Automation Framework implementation
- Ability to create & execute Test cases using Element Locators and Selenium WebDriver API Commands.
- Good communication skills
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.