Ayan Infotech is in need of a Senior Account Executive (SAP or Oracle) to take up a permanent position in any location across Australia as this has the potential to be purely remote based.
The focus of the role will be on Applications Managed Services (AMS) for SAP and/or Oracle, core ERP. This specialist role works as a part of a dedicated AMS team, to support field Sales Account Executives in identifying and closing AMS opportunities.
The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, a proven track record of sales excellence, ability to meet/exceed quotas, and taking business to the next level. Must be hungry and have a passion for winning. We need someone that can be very hands-on, do whatever it takes to build revenue, and be a strategic thinker with the ability to create long-term sales plans and execute on them with our prospects.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years' experience selling Application Managed Services, to large Enterprise companies, across various industries, ideally with proven success working at smaller start-up companies, fighting for business against large SI's and top global AMS providers. Successful candidates will have extensive experience in consultative services sales, and in preparing long-term customer roadmaps/plans that solidify a deep partnership with their AMS service provider, bundle in numerous products and services, and have a large global footprint.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create awareness and demand for products and services
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow-up, networking, and working with lead generation teams
- Establish a dialogue with prospects and customers and understand their unique goals, problems, and needs
- Provide and guide clients and prospects strategic vision to drive them toward the AMS solution
- Create compelling sales presentation messages, positioning statements, and other sales collateral for a specific sales opportunity
- Drive the sales process, working collaboratively with functional peers (Field Sales Account Executives, Operations, Legal, Marketing, Sales Engineers, Finance) to successfully win an opportunity
- Negotiate complex contracts and successfully navigate prospect's complex internal approval processes
- Work collaboratively with all functional peers to ensure a smooth transition from prospect status to client status
- Partner with Sr. Account Executives to ensure updating and tracking of all activities in our Salesforce CRM automation tool
- Accurately forecast quarterly and annual sales commitments
- Implement and utilize current Social and Digital selling strategies to maximize opportunities via Social Networking platforms
Location and Travel Expectations
- Travel expectations, 25% to 35%
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10+ years of overall sales experience
- 7-10+ years proven sales experience in Application Managed Services
- Command knowledge of the enterprise software industry
- Record of sustained and significant quota over-achievement
- Experience in the lead role in a fast paced, team-oriented collaborative environment in a competitive market
- Deep experience capitalizing on Social and Digital selling techniques to improve deal volume, size, and velocity
- Demonstrated understanding of IT Operations and Service Delivery Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Track record of driving services cross-sell and increasing customer share of wallet
A highly attractive salary and commission is on offer!
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794