Ayan Infotech is in need of a Senior Account Executive (SAP or Oracle) to take up a permanent position in Sydney or Melbourne. The focus of the role will be on Applications Managed Services (AMS) for SAP and/or Oracle, core ERP. This specialist role works as a part of a dedicated AMS team, to support field Sales Account Executives in identifying and closing AMS opportunities.
The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, a proven track record of sales excellence, ability to meet/exceed quotas, and taking business to the next level. Must be hungry and have a passion for winning. We need someone that can be very hands-on, do whatever it takes to build revenue, and be a strategic thinker with the ability to create long-term sales plans and execute on them with our prospects.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years' experience selling Application Managed Services, to large Enterprise companies, across various industries, ideally with proven success working at smaller start-up companies, fighting for business against large SI's and top global AMS providers. Successful candidates will have extensive experience in consultative services sales, and in preparing long-term customer roadmaps/plans that solidify a deep partnership with their AMS service provider, bundle in numerous products and services, and have a large global footprint.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create awareness and demand for products and services
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow-up, networking, and working with lead generation teams
- Establish a dialogue with prospects and customers and understand their unique goals, problems, and needs
- Provide and guide clients and prospects strategic vision to drive them toward the AMS solution
- Create compelling sales presentation messages, positioning statements, and other sales collateral for a specific sales opportunity
- Drive the sales process, working collaboratively with functional peers (Field Sales Account Executives, Operations, Legal, Marketing, Sales Engineers, Finance) to successfully win an opportunity
- Negotiate complex contracts and successfully navigate prospect's complex internal approval processes
- Work collaboratively with all functional peers to ensure a smooth transition from prospect status to client status
- Partner with Sr. Account Executives to ensure updating and tracking of all activities in our Salesforce CRM automation tool
- Accurately forecast quarterly and annual sales commitments
- Implement and utilize current Social and Digital selling strategies to maximize opportunities via Social Networking platforms
Location and Travel Expectations
- Travel expectations, 50%+ as this position will support sales opportunities across the geography
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10+ years of overall sales experience
- 7-10+ years proven sales experience in Application Managed Services
- Command knowledge of the enterprise software industry
- Record of sustained and significant quota over-achievement
- Experience in the lead role in a fast paced, team-oriented collaborative environment in a competitive market
- Deep experience capitalizing on Social and Digital selling techniques to improve deal volume, size, and velocity
- Demonstrated understanding of IT Operations and Service Delivery Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Track record of driving services cross-sell and increasing customer share of wallet
A highly attractive salary and commission is on offer!
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794