Ayan Infotech are looking for a Senior Automation Test Analyst for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney or Melbourne or Brisbane.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Senior Automation Test Analyst
Location: Sydney or Melbourne or Brisbane
Type: Contract (6 months + long term/ Contract to hire)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 10+ years of overall ICT experience with strong 7-8 years in testing and automation testing.
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile principles
- Understanding of how to test in an Agile environment
- Understanding of the role that automation plays in Agile delivery including when and how to implement it
- Knowledge of all levels and types of testing (e.g., functional, system, integration, regression, performance, security, accessibility, compatibility, maintainability, etc.)
- Ability to define the system under test and understand the system architecture
- Ability to apply a contextual approach to testing
- Ability to identify technical debt, the things that contribute to technical debt and the impact it has
- create and maintain automation frameworks for Web Testing (e.g., Lettuce, Cucumber, SpecFlow, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Protractor, etc.)
- create and maintain automation frameworks for Mobile Testing (e.g., Appium, Calabash, etc.)
- create and maintain automation frameworks for API Testing (Pact, Frisby, REST-Assured, Postman, SoapUI, etc.)
- create and maintain automation frameworks for Security Testing (OWASP ZAP, etc.)
- create and maintain automation frameworks for Performance Testing (JMeter, Gatling, Locust, etc.)
- create, maintain and manage test infrastructure utilising Cloud and DevOps technologies (e.g., Jenkins, Ansible, AWS, etc.)
- Knowledge of CX and UX design.
- Banking domain experience will be highly regarded.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.