AYAN InfoTech is looking for Senior Business Analyst (Insurance) to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Senior Business Analyst (Insurance)
Contract Duration: 6 - 12 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
- Business Analyst with strong experience in General Insurance, Commercial Insurance
- 7-10 years prior experience of requirements gathering and analysis
- Should have strong knowledge of Insurance policy systems
- Should have strong experience in interfacing with customer business stakeholders and elicit requirements for the program.
- Should have experience in documenting the customer requirements and prepare User Stories and conceptual sprint plan.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to elicit information from business users and to accurately document it.
- Comfortable communicating with senior business users and client stakeholders
- Able to work with business users to perform a 'deep dive' analysis on business processes and required system functionality.
- Excellent attention to detail with emphasis on ability to produce timely and accurate documentation.
- Strong organizational skills
- Provides business subject matter expertise and experience.
- Ability to produce detailed process flows and supporting documentation.
- Team oriented. Able to work effectively in small groups and to deliver consistent work product in accordance with overall team objectives.
- Able to identify and escalate issues representing a risk to overall team objectives.
- Able to work with business users to review and perfect process documentation.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.