Ayan Infotech are looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney or Melbourne or Brisbane.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Sydney or Melbourne or Brisbane
Type: Contract (6 months + long term/ Contract to hire)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Senior Business Analyst / Technical analyst with more than 10 years of experience as BA/ TA in ICT environments.
- Experience working in the role or supporting Iteration manager duties
- A passion for innovation, Agile and delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Experience in software development lifecycle
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience using agile methodologies to documents requirements
- Excellent decision making and judgement skills
- Leadership skills and the ability to work independently or effectively within a group environment
- Excellent verbal communication and workshop/training facilitation skills
- Excellent written communication
- Ability to interact with a diverse group and subject matter experts (including senior leaders)
- Experience using development software tools such as JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Strong understanding of Agile behaviours, tools and techniques: e.g. collaboration, work breakdown, automated testing, Scrum, Kanban etc and Agile development practices.
- Customer focus: Ability to interpret and analyse customer requirements; influence design solutions
- Understanding of information architecture principles and ability to apply that understanding across different channels of interaction such as web, including responsive and native mobile.
- Proven experience of facilitating workshops and collaborative design sessions
- Great attention to detail
- Experience in Banking domain is good to have.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.