Ayan Infotech has an immediate and urgent requirement for a Senior Change Analyst for a contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Senior Change Analyst
Type: Contract (3 months + extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
About the role:
Client is required to upgrade its current email platform from Exchange 2010 to Exchange Online and Exchange 2016. The change will benefit employees with larger mailbox sizes as well as replacing Boxer for Outlook for mobile. All mailboxes and associated applications connecting with email across the organisation require update. Complexities with the deployment of change include an enterprise wide change in a complex organisation as well as the implementation of outlook for mobile with new features and benefits. The strategy to migrate employees with the complexities of multiple email platforms and interim impacts requires careful consideration and the need to collaborate with technical teams achieve a seamless migration.
- Manage a team of Change Analysts and administrative staff on the delivery of change activities on projects.
- Good organisational change management experience including other management experience. Relevant Bachelors Degree and Change Management certification (e.g. Prosci, CMI)
- Working knowledge of change management activities and techniques.
- Competent communication, facilitation, interpersonal and team working skills including a good level of influencing ability.
- Understands project and change management lifecycles, disciplines and procedures.
- Demonstrated management ability, energising staff to engage and support change through partnering and collaborative working with focus on customer and business value and delivering benefits.
Assists with the strategy to support a full migration including:
- Enabling support model including the strategy for hypercare to support the change (floor walkers vs change champions) and creating readiness activities and materials where required
- Implementation of change management strategy in conjunction with Change lead and MDW lead identifying any further organisational obstacles and risks and recommend changes and modifications where required.
- Manage effective stakeholder engagement, maintaining consistent, clear and concise communications with the (internal) customer
- Work with the project team to ensure customer satisfaction with project deliverables
- Identifies and engages change networks in supporting organisational ownership for change, actively supporting the Product Owner / Change Lead in successful delivery of the project/program
- Acts as an SME for change management and communication techniques, provide coaching and mentoring as required.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.