Ayan Infotech has and urgent and immediate requirement for a Senior Domain Consultant - Utilities with Pega experience in Sydney for a long term contract job opportunity.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Senior Domain Consultant - Utilities with Pega
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in Pega Solution Design with ability to engage and consult with senior client stakeholders (CIO, L-1)
- 10+ years of IT experience with n-tier, database and client server design/development
- 5+ Years of Experience in delivering transformation projects as a Pega Solution Architect and managing a team of Pega Leads / Architects
- Must have completed Pega CLSA certification.
- Proficient to independently design PEGA solutions from functional requirements;
- Ability to prepare comprehensive technical specifications and solution architecture documentation using Pega;
- Proficient and evangelise re-usable components that can be enterprise assets;
- Able to develop and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design patterns and implementation features;
- Able to Provide thought-leadership to Customer stakeholders across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements; and
- Proficient on Pega tools like AES, SMA, PLA, BIX, Accessibility framework is must.
- Proficient with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative) and excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
- Proficient in the architecture design methodologies required to support the Pega 7x platform
- Proficient with upgrade of PRPC & Framework versions.
- Expert in analysis techniques and methodologies.
- Expert knowledge in process design and workflow.
- Ability to communicate and present to multiple stakeholder problem definitions and proposed solutions to complex IT, technical and business issues.
- Capable in applying Customer standards - reuse existing standards or establish, implement and enforce appropriate standards in the creation of solutions.
- Functionally very strong and demonstrates leadership of others in the function or discipline. Prioritises the work.
- Broad experience across the function /discipline and recognised as highly competent in the role for this function /discipline.
- Supervises the work of others.
- Undertakes and leads development of solutions for complex problems.
- An experienced proficient professional who drives outcomes.
- Competent at solving problems in this function /discipline.
- Reviews the quality of work of others.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.