AYAN InfoTech is looking for Senior Java Integration Developer to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Senior Java Integration Developer
Contract Duration: 6+ Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Note: We have multiple open positions for "Java Developers" for long term contract and permanent positions in Sydney & Melbourne locations.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience with Spring(Mandatory), Maven, Swagger, SpringBoot, Microservices concepts
- Strong experience with Camel, Jboss Fuse
- Strong technical knowledge in Java, SOA architecture, Integration concepts (Mandatory)
- Good experience with Restful API's, should be proficient in Swagger approach
- Experience with Financial systems and corresponding integration and process
- Work independently, manage own time and deliverables
- Monitor, guide, mentor junior team members, review, manage their work output
- Review design and architecture of systems integrations proposed.
- Ensures project timelines are visible to the team and are achieved as agreed per the team.
- Previously worked in Agile environment (desired)
- Knowledge/experience in DevOps setup will be an added advantage
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.