Ayan Infotech has an exciting initial 12-month contract opportunity for a Marketo Developer to join an established consulting practice in Sydney.
This contract will provide the opportunity to work in a large-scale enterprise IT environment with a highly experience and competent global IT delivery team. Our client invests millions of dollars in their IT environment, which will allow the contractor to work with the latest releases to what technology offers.
Key dimensions of the role include;
* Working with Solution Architects to design a solution that optimally utilises Adobe tools and supports clients use cases strategy and industry standards.
* Designing and implementing test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value.
* Collaborating with Creative Content Marketing and Brand teams to create Digital strategies.
* Developing metrics and tracking integrated campaign effectiveness utilising internal reporting and system audits and then designing and reporting on program outcomes/ progress to internal and external stakeholders.
* Reporting campaign results regularly and providing recommendations to leadership and key stakeholders.
* Managing planning execution ongoing reporting and optimisation of campaigns (oversee budget spend manage internal analytics and dashboards provide optimisation and real time targeting recommendations).
* Providing training to clients on using campaign platforms.
* Leveraging datasets to identify opportunities to improve performance reach
and return on investment of digital marketing activities.
* Aligning with the Experience Director on all segment content and experience
* Extensive experience in the end to end Adobe Campaign Lifecycle
* Experience in building and integrating Marketo with other technology solutions.
* Knowledge on Marketo marketing activities design studio lead database and analytics.
* Design and implement test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value
* Ability to build and Report campaign results regularly to be provided to leadership and key stakeholders
* Develop metrics and track integrated campaign effectiveness utilising internal reporting and system audits and then design and report on the program outcomes/ progress to internal and external stakeholders
* Experience with other Adobe Marketing Cloud Solutions would be an advantage
* Certification on Adobe Marketing Products is highly preferred
A highly competitive rate is on offer relevant to experience. There is also strong potential for the contract to be extended.
If you are interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Phone - 02 9411 8794