Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Senior Process Consultant / Manager for one of our clients in Sydney. The position will be contract based and 6 months to start with, however, there is a strong view for long term engagement for an ideal candidate.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Senior Process Consultant / Manager
Type: Contract (6 months + strong extension possibilities)
Start: ASAP (ideally next week)
Required Skills and Experience:
1) Must have Value Stream Mapping Experience - run process workshops in large scale Transformation Projects.
2) Must have proven experience in cross functional streams/teams to deliver integrated business outcomes - they cannot work in silos as the program is structured to be delivered in integrated fashion with dependencies with Technical teams.
The Senior Process Consultant/Manager will have significant involvement and responsibility for driving transformational change across all levels of an organisation through the implementation of digital technology and improved business processes.
The role requires someone with a proficient background in leading Business Process Excellence programs of work with strong capabilities in Business Process Management, Process Improvement, Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen and, above all, a track record in delivering tangible transformational outcomes.
This position will lead process improvement engagements across organisations ensuring initiatives are coordinated and integrated where necessary:
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in a Tier 1 consulting organisation.
- A tertiary qualification(s) in a business or technology related field. A post graduate qualification is desirable.
- Experience in the implementation of Design Thinking, Lean and Continuous Improvement practices in large organisations.
- Experience facilitating workshops and leading projects with a strong understanding of project management methodologies, Agile Principles and the Scrum Framework.
- Experience designing, leading and implementing effective operational strategies aligned to business objectives.
- Experience using specific solutions such as Pega for the financial services, telecommunications, government and utilities industries is desirable.
- Experience driving improved performance and innovation.
- Experience in Digital Process Automation (DPA), Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and/or Artificial Intelligence (AI) is desirable, but not essential.
- Expertise in digital transformation, including the development of roadmaps and the integration of initiatives across organisations.
- The ability to effectively lead people, process and technology change in a dynamic environment.
- A focus on delivering outcomes with the customer experience in mind.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) with the ability to build productive relationships with stakeholders, negotiate and influence.
- Experience using data and research-based evidence to inform decision making.