AYAN InfoTech is looking for Senior Salesforce Developer to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Senior Salesforce Developer
Contract Duration: 6+ Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
- Can participate/demonstrate his work to client via presentation or orals to articulate developed SFDC features and can propose solutions.
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success.
- Excellent listening & reading skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points.
- Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
- Work on new development initiatives, as well as bug fixes and enhancements.
- Should be able to work on project and assist in functionality mapping, configuration, testing, building custom apps to and from SFDC.
- Capable to understand task requirements clearly and implement with supervision.
- Collaborate well with offshore development team.
- Ability to adapt and develop solutions in an agile/hybrid environment.
Key Skills Required
- Must have 2 - 5 years of experience on programming languages like Java(Advanced Java)/ASP.net including JQuery/Java Script, with strong OOPS concepts.
- Experience with any CRM software (Salesforce.com, Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, etc.) preferred.
- Min 3+ years of Salesforce experience and Fluent in Apex. Extensive experience developing custom Apex Classes and Apex Triggers.
- Fluent in Salesforce Query and Search Language (SOQL and SOSL).
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Governor limits, limit monitoring, and best-practices for limit-informed development.
- Experience developing Visualforce pages, Visualforce components and Customer Controllers.
- Fluent in Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
- Experience with Salesforce administration.
- Firm understanding of Object Oriented coding standards, Design Patterns, and similar best practices.
- Experience developing webpages and applications. Desired skills include: Java Script, JSP, CSS, HTML, and/or PHP.
- Salesforce Certified Dev & Consultant(Sales/Service)
- Experience on direct client discussions, daily status meetings.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.