Ayan Infotech are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Senior Salesforce Developer
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
- LWC Experience preferred
- Lightning development experience highly desirable
- Supporting a heavily custom build Salesforce Application (complex codebase)
- Liaise directly with Business users to understand, analyse and resolve support related requests and incidents.
- End to end ownership of User stories, support related requests and incidents including UAT coordination and change implementation activities.
- Responsible for custom development of LWC, Apex, VF, Aura as part of Continuous Delivery team
- Maintain application related support and knowledge documentation as required
- Perform all ongoing system administration functions
- Work closely with business analysts, architects, developers, testers and a variety of IT and business stakeholders.
- Keeping up to date with Salesforce releases and new functionality.
- Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines.
- Accurate time management and reporting of own work.
- Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables.
- Ability to work on multiple applications/ projects/ BAU enhancement simultaneously and must have a "can do" attitude.
- Agile methodologies with experience in using Jira & Confluence
- Integrating Salesforce to external systems desirable
- Sales cloud, Service Cloud experience is mandatory
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.