AYAN InfoTech is looking for Senior Test Engineer to join an exciting project based in Canberra. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
(PS: Due to client's strict requirement, only Australian Citizen's are acceptable for this role.
Role: Senior Test Engineer
Contract Duration: 12+ Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Senior Test Engineer - As an experienced tester your role would include planning, design, management, executing and reporting of tests to ensure that new or amended systems, configurations, packages or services (and their interfaces) perform as designed and specified.
- Persons performing the role generally spacialise in one or more disciplines such as a particular system or testing types (eg, functional, usability, etc) and /or test complexity
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage high level test design, test plans and strategy based on business requirements or customer needs
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong working relationships with diverse stakeholders, be an effective team player and make positive contribution
- Strong experience and knowledge using manual and automation testing tools, SAP platforms, Mainframe, web based application and mobile application.
- Strong familiarity and experience with utilizing testing tools ie. HP ALM Quality Centre for ensuring all allocated test cases and test scripts are executed and test defects are managed
- Proven ICT Testing experience in a large Public or Private Sector organisation, preferable in an ICT online application area
- ISTQB Foundation
- Working in an Agile Environment
Desirable skills and experience:
- Demonstrated sound communication, negotiation and liaison skills
- Demonstrated track record of delivering application deliverables on time and of high quality.
- Development and maintenance of Automation Test Scripts by using HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT).
- Automation testing experience on SAP CRM or ERP systems.
- Skilled at developing automation test goals, objectives and strategy
- Understands business requirements and its automation impacts
- Proficient with test data management, test design and development
- Proven experience in applying automated testing best practices
- ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst Cert
- ISTQB Foundation Agile Tester Extension
- ISTQB Advanced Test Manager Cert
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.