Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Program Manager / Service Delivery Manager for a long term contract in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Service Delivery Manager
Type: Contract (6+ months)
Required Skills and Experience:
Reporting to Account Manager, the Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of Infrastructure/Application Services delivered to meet the contracted deliverables for the customer. This entails coordination across multiple support platforms(applications/Infrastructure) and functions as well as the regular analysis and delivery of various reports to contractual requirements. Role requires a significant face-to-face interaction involvement with customer on a daily basis including acting as a single point of contact for a specific customer group.
- Strong knowledge, capability and experience working in IT service delivery management, with responsible for leading supporting teams in planning, implementing and managing all aspects of Infrastructure/Application services.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying, leading and implementing initiatives that deliver improved customer experience.
- Closely manage and monitor project and program performance particularly in relation to the development of strategies and processes, metrics, financials and communication.
- Drive and participate incident and problem management representing customer interests. Formalised rostered responsibility for 24/7 customer support for major incidents i.e. something that significantly impacts customer's line of business.
- Ensure an accurate alignment between Service Delivery and technical delivery whilst communicating major service outages and/or escalations.
- Accountable for ensuring high standards of customer satisfaction are maintained at all times. Responsible for addressing any issues impacting customer satisfaction targets in conjunction with relevant stakeholders when required.
- Manage service quality and improvement of service delivery processes.
- Provide account technical leadership/direction and support
- Ensure all SLAs are met through analysis and presentation of SLA reporting, ensuring any direct impact is dealt with appropriately
- Minor enhancement to be tracked
- PMP & ITIL certified.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.