Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Service Desk Improvement Analyst for a contract (3 months + possible extension) job opportunity in South Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Service Desk Improvement Analyst
Location: South Sydney
Type: Contract (3 months + possible extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Review and uplift of the common set of service desk practices and develop a rapid improvement plan that will prioritise implementation of the highest valuable outcomes that will improve the customer experience. This includes;
- Ticket prioritisation and reassignment
- Standard approach for handling of tickets, such as master tickets and or incident priority
- Review existing reports and enhance to enable performance monitoring, service level achievement and aged ticket management
- Develop and implement practices to support daily queue management and embed a focus on driving daily prioritised open & aged tickets plus to closure within service targets
- Establish a performance baseline against current metrics focused on self-help requests and identify opportunities to transition requests that can be resolved by the customer directly via customer service portal
- Work closely with cross functional support teams to ensure tickets are closed appropriately within the assignment groups
- Review knowledge management articles and identify improvements for prioritized development by all support levels for consistency and currency.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.