Ayan Infotech has an exciting initial 6-month contract opportunity for a Service Desk Manager to play a key role in managing a global service desk support environment.
This contract will provide the opportunity to work in a large-scale enterprise IT environment with a highly experience and competent global IT delivery team. Our client invests millions of dollars in their IT environment, which will allow the contractor to work with the latest releases to what technology offers.
Skills and experience needed:
- At least 5+ years experience in a Management Service Desk environment.
- At least 3+ years experience in a Team Leader role.
- Extensive experience in user support & customer relationship management.
- Technical writing experience.
- Leadership & coaching experience.
- Demonstrated experience in working with the core ITIL disciplines and ITIL Procedures.
- Customer focused and build collaborative partnerships when providing service to clients and colleagues.
- Strong process design and documentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Sound analytical and investigative skills.
- Ability to clearly and concisely transfer technical and business knowledge to both colleagues and customers.
- Good understanding of business process and application of technology.
- Excellent skills in leading, coaching and mentoring teams to instil a service culture.
- Detailed understanding of service metrics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills gained in a customer service environment.
- Excellent listening skills and empathy.
- Ability to work under pressure, adaptable, results driven and high work standards.
- A creative thinker, this person demonstrates initiative and is willing to go the 'extra mile'.
- Track record of being a team player, in a changing environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or Business related discipline.
- Must be ITIL Certified.
- Industry Certification ; Project Management, Windows & Helpdesk training.
A highly competitive rate is on offer relevant to experience. There is also strong potential for the contract to be extended.
If you are interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Phone - 02 9411 8794