AYAN InfoTech is looking for Service Now Architect / Lead to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Service Now Architect / Lead
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 6+ Years
- Minimum of 4 years of hands on ServiceNow development experience
- ServiceNow modules experience - ITSM, CMDB, Chat.
- Must have demonstrable ServiceNow integration experience.
- ServiceNow CTI integration experience
- Development and Testing in ServiceNow ATF
- Architect Integrations with ServiceNow using LDAP, Trusted Sources for SSO, Mid server, web-services, email and other relevant technologies
- Hands-on with ServiceNow CMDB and Discovery Jobs
- Design and Architect Automation workflows using ServiceNow Orchestrator is preferred.
- Extensive hands-on experience of working with script-based ServiceNow components such as business rules, script includes, client scripts, UI pages etc.
- Extensive experience of working with ServiceNow Glide objects such as GlideRecord, GlideSystem, GlideAggregate, GlideAjax etc.
- Experience analyzing the issues, estimating the efforts and proposing solutions or prototyping.
- Good knowledge of ServiceNow development best practices.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.