Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a ServiceNow Developer for a long term contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: ServiceNow Developer
Type: Contract (6 months + possible extensions)
Role: ServiceNow Developer
Role Description: The ServiceNow Developer would need to have at least 3 years of experience.
- Configuration/Customization of the Service Now system, including creating workflows
- Build service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows -to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service
- Uses scripting tools and Service Now functionality create script to automate rote tasks being done in Service Now.
- Performs integrations and process automation using Service Now Orchestration.
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes
- Performs system and integration testing with sample and live data Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application.
- Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the Service-now platform.
- Service now implementation experience in ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB & Asset).
Required Experience and Skills:
- Experience in CMDB, Discovery and integration with other external modules.
- Hands on in Glide and Jelly Scripting, Java Script, HTML, XML, AJAX.
- Done Integrations with 3rd party tools using (web services, SOAP, email, MID, etc…).
- ServiceNow administration experience.
- 4 years of Service Now experience.
- Hands-on experience working with relational databases.
- Hands-on experience with web UI development technologies that include HTML, CSS, and AJAX.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: HTML/CSS, AJAX, Jelly, JSON, AngularJS.
- Service Now Certified Application Developer.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.