Ayan Infotech has an exciting opportunity for a talented ServiceNow Developer in Melbourne, CBD. This is an initial 6 month contract and my client is able to offer a competitive rates, relevant to experience.
The environment is quite innovative with a specialist delivery team that thrive on meeting ongoing challenges.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deployment of ServiceNow modules that include technical re-engineering, other systems development and organization/ people restructuring and development.
- Follow the below mentioned best practices while writing the code:
- Include comments
- Use white space
- Write simple statements
- Create small modular components
- Use descriptive variable and function names.
- Configure and customize ServiceNow modules as per client requirement.
- Contribute to Technical design, Process document.
- Design and Implementation of ServiceNow Applications.
- Prepare release notes and deployment plan.
- For major releases which is affecting user experience assist in contributing to the user training document.
- Coordinate with the offshore delivery team, ensure quality of deliverables, facilitate user acceptance, support go-live activities and provide post go-live support.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance and direction to the team.
- At least Five years' experience in ServiceNow in project environment.
- The candidate has worked in multiple implementation modules in ServiceNow platform.
- Relevant tertiary or professional qualifications or equivalent experience.
- The candidate will understand the following ServiceNow Application - Service Request, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, CMDB, Asset Management, Service Level Management, Service Portal, Orchestration, Integration and Demand Management.
There is a high chance of extension.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794