AYAN InfoTech is looking for Sharepoint Lead to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Sharepoint Lead
Contract Duration: 3 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience in design and implementation of SharePoint Online sites.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability of providing technical and instructional documentations.
- Managing and delivering the following aspects: Architecture, Design, Configuration, Development, Deployment and Maintenance of SharePoint Online.
- Manage/Lead and Mentor SharePoint technical Team.
- Contribute and help with future platform strategy
- 5+ years of experience in SharePoint
- Skilled in SharePoint Online (Office 365) administration and development
- Experience working in SharePoint migration projects
- Knowledge and experience in using migration tools like SPMT, Sharegate etc.
- Knowledge and experience in PowerShell, CSOM, JSOM APIs and SP Framework
- Excellent client facing and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organize work assignments
- Ability to take ownership and lead and work collaboratively with the SharePoint technical team
- Responsible for implementation of the solution to meet the objective of SPO projects from a technical perspective
- Facilitate adoption of code/scripts for migration tool
- Develop Test Plan & Scripts
- Configure the migration tool
- Manage development of scripts required for pre/post migrations
- Plan and help to execute migration within the stipulated timelines and validation
- Develop and help to perform unit test cases and unit testing, defect fixes
- Technical documentation contribution
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.