Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for multiple Siebel Developers for long term contract job opportunities in Canberra.
Due to the nature of the work involved, all applicants must be Australian Citizens and must have the ability to obtain Baseline Security Clearance.
Submissions Close: 12 July, 2019 at 12pm AEST
Title: Siebel Developers - 5
Type: Contract (12 months + extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
The work performed by the contractor will consist of:
- Technical analysis and design;
- Code development;
- Unit and WCAG testing;
- Production Tier 3 support; and
- Participation the project team.
The successful applicant will have proven skills and experience in Siebel Development to meet business requirements. Understanding of agile methodologies is desirable. Applicants must have:
- significant experience in Siebel applications development (particularly script, EAI, OUI), with demonstrated ability to provide leadership in technical design to meet business requirements;
- the ability to work in a team environment with the ability to work with limited supervision and achieve results;
- high level organisation and good time management skills including a demonstrated ability to meet priorities and deadlines;
- the ability to work with business analysts, solution architects and developers; and
- initiative, problem solving skills and being outcome focussed.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.