Ayan InfoTech has an urgent and immediate requirement for SIEM Engineer for a contract role in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Project Role: SIEM Engineer
Duration: 6 Months + Extension
- Monitoring and detection of threats (including malicious code) by ensuring appropriate system logs, tools, processes and reporting mechanisms are in place, as well as utilizing industry threat monitoring systems.
- Manage relationships and networks of information to collect and analyze relevant tactical information and to communicate to stakeholders as needed regarding threats as they develop
- Apply threat information to in¬ place security measures in order to assess vulnerabilities and recommend vulnerability mitigation strategies
- Work closely with the Incident Response, Security Delivery and Security Compliance leads to share information and build a strong eco¬system for defending organization's information resources
Skills and Experience - 3+ years hands-on IT experience within a large organization.
- Specialized knowledge of security-related concepts, practices and technologies.
- In depth understanding and knowledge on security frameworks like Mitre ATTACK and NIST CSF.
- Hands on knowledge on writing detections to comply to the Security frameworks ( Mitre /NIST)
- Technical knowledge of logging systems and analysis tools (including Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) and forensic tools)
- Technical knowledge of enterprise level security platforms, including: Networking technologies, Firewall technologies, Web Application Firewall technologies, data leakage, anti-malware, IDS/IPS and packet capture technologies.
- Technical knowledge of infrastructure and application vulnerability assessment tools and a conceptual knowledge of Secure Software Development Lifecycles and common application vulnerability classes (i.e. OWASP top ten).
- Knowledge and commercial experience with Linux, Unix, Windows, mobile technologies and cloud technologies.
- Knowledge and commercial experience with security incident management tools.
- Previous experience working within an Agile environment.
- Experience and skills with scripting and programming languages (e.g. Python, PHP, Powershell, Java).
Contact: 0283280346 for more information.