Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Snowflake Developer for a long term contract role in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Snowflake Developer
Type: Contract (6 months + possible extension)
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5-8 years of experience working in a distributed product development environment with 2+ hands on experience in Snowflake Cloud Data warehouse.
- Must have worked on or knowledge of creation of LDM. Should have experience in data modelling tools such as SqlDBM, ERWIN
- Expert in Dimensional data modelling. Should be good in Conceptual and logical.
- Responsible for systems analysis - Design, Coding, Unit Testing and other SDLC activities
- Requirement gathering and understanding, Analyze and convert functional requirements into concrete technical tasks and able to provide reasonable effort estimates
- Work proactively, independently and with global teams to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges with enough lead time to address project delivery risks
- Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery
- Code reviews, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements
- Good at Create and maintain optimal data lake architecture Designing large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
Skills / Competencies
- Experience with Snowflake utilities, SnowSQL, SnowPipe, Big Data model techniques using Python/Java. Cloud knowledge ( AWS/GCP or Azure) is must.
- Experience in Data Migration from RDBMS to Snowflake cloud data warehouse.
- Expertise in migrating stored procedures into Snowflake
- Experience in deploying solutions in AWS/GCP
- Experience writing ETL routines for Snowflake in Python or Scala or with any ETL tool
- Strong communication skills, should be able to communicate effectively with business and other stake holders
- Demonstrate ownership and initiative taking
We will be able to contact shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.