AYAN InfoTech is looking for Software Test Engineers to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Software Test Engineers
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
No. of Positions: 5
- University degree in Business, Information Technology or related discipline, or equivalent industry related experience
- Certification such as ISTQB/CSTP or equivalent experience Desired
- Minimum 5 years IT industry experience, ideally within Insurance, otherwise financial services
- Agile development practices
- Experience in the effective utilization of the technologies in our stack: Jenkins, Selenium/Webdriver, Cucumber, AWS, JMeter and Java
- Experience testing SOAP and REST APIs, using tools such as SOAPUI and Postman
- Experience being responsible for test planning and test reporting
- Build strong relationships through engagement with customers, colleagues and other key stakeholders across all stages of the system development life cycle.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to facilitate and positively influence solution development and ongoing support.
- Ability to draw and define the system under test and understand the system architecture
- Demonstrated understanding of the multiple test types, what role they play and how to apply to the system under test in an agile fashion
- Understand the role that automation plays in agile delivery including when and how to implement it.
- Good understanding of JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to co-ordinate and communicate effectively with all team members to ensure that testing is effectively covered and each party knows what they must contribute to the testing effort
- Capable of having input to requirements and acceptance criteria
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to estimation of test effort, tools and infrastructure set up and deployment and release activities
- Working knowledge and understanding of UI/UX
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile principals and how to test in an agile environment
- Knowledge of all levels and types of testing - functional, system, regression, user acceptance, stress and performance
- Strong experience in using automated test tools including but not limited to UI, BDD and defect tracking tools
- Strong structured testing skills and techniques within an agile environment
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.