Ayan Infotech has a requirement for a Solution Architect for a consulting job opportunity in Melbourne. (3008)
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Solution Architect
Location: Melbourne (3008)
Type: Contract (6 months + ongoing)
Required Skills, experience and role details:
Solution Architect will be part of Architecture group working with the customers Architect team and Project delivery team architecting solutions with ERP suite of products focusing on such as procurement (source to contract, procure to pay), finance operations, HR and Payroll etc.
The product of choice for procurement implementation is Zycus.
- Drive, own and develop end-to-end solution architectures
- Guide and support third-party vendor architects and technical subject matter experts
- Articulate and obtain EA approval of key solution architecture design decisions
- Ensure solution architectures conform to EA principles, standards and strategic roadmap
- Ensure solution architecture outcomes are produced as per the EA Group practice
- Engage all key stakeholders to ensure understanding and acceptance of the solution architecture
Engagement & communication:
- Communicate architectures to all relevant stakeholders, and collaborate with them in ensuring that these remain relevant
- Engage with program and project resources to provide architecture guidance during project planning and execution, for example with product selection decisions
- Ensure that architectural artefacts repositories are actively maintained and up-to-date
Delivery of solution architectures:
- Exercise governance over the target architecture, working closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure consistency with business requirements and established principles and standards
- Create high-level solution architectures, often for use as the basis for an RFI (Request for Information) or RFT (Request for Tender)
- Work with the Enterprise Architecture Group to facilitate comprehension and delivery of the target state domain architecture
- Develop, analyse and recommend solution options
- Facilitate development and ratification of architectural decisions through the architectural review board
- Work with Vendor Architects to ensure smooth delivery of designs and alignment to Architecture Review Board standards
- Act as an advisor to projects, ensuring that projects remain aligned with business intentions and deliver the appropriate outcomes for the Domain and IT Digital Strategy
- Provide subject matter expertise to IT delivery teams and other parties (such as vendors) throughout the project lifecycle
- Include investigating non-IT dimensions of solutions (e.g. Business Architecture and opportunities for business process improvement)
- Demonstrated experience in architecting solutions with ERP suite of products focusing on such as procurement (source to contract, procure to pay), finance operations, HR and Payroll etc.
- Excellent engagement skills with architecting solutions spread across multiple domains.
- Desirable experience in Utilities business (Asset Management, Geospatial, SCADA, Finance, Customer).
- Desirable experience in Customer relationship management (CRM) implementations.
- Experience with the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Framework or similar will be highly regarded.
- A broad knowledge of IT and business standards and best practice including Agile, ITIL and Prince2 methodologies.
- The ability to produce, review, approve or endorse solution concepts, options paper, impacts assessments, estimations, recommendations and solution architectures.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.