Ayan Infotech are urgently looking for a Solution Architect (Microsoft Full Stack Technologies) for a long term contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Solution Architect (Microsoft Full Stack Technologies)
Type: Contract (6-12 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Understand overall solution architecture & design for systems/applications that are already existing.
- Propose the Target state Architecture and design to migrate the application to a different platform.
- Provide technical leadership through the implementation.
- Conduct code reviews and mentor/direct developers as required
- Assist on consulting/advisory services for customers application remediation journey
- Conducting PoC's and recommend the right solutions
- Contribute to the business development activities by working on the proposal responses and getting involved in the customer presentations
- Contribute towards development of IP's, Assets, solutions and accelerator kits around the service offerings
- Self motivated person to learn new technologies and industry models and keep themselves up to date. Leverage our internal / extended training platform to stay up to date with the industry changes
- Be able to provide thought leadership through sharing technical best practices/insights, publishing articles, whitepapers and through participation in select technology forums either internally or externally
- Hands on Microsoft Full Stack Technologies
- Single Page Architecture (SPA) and frameworks like Angular 4, React JS.
- Deep understanding of Architecture and Design Patterns.
- Deep understanding of Data Architecture, Designing and Implementing Databases
- Experience on Data Migrations, Data Integrations.
- CI/CD, DevOps and agile delivery
- Application & App security knowledge
- Excellent Communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
Good to have
- Experience on solution and execution of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS based deployments etc.
- Multi PaaS platform experience - AWS, Azure, GCP
- Working knowledge in Cloud resources - Storage, Networking, Security, Identity, Management.
- Migration legacy applications to Cloud
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, emerging trends
- Cloud Native Architectures, Cloud foundry, serverless architectures
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.