AYAN InfoTech is looking for Solution Architect to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Solution Architect
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 10+ Years
- The solution architect will be working closely with a number of business and IT stakeholders to develop, integrate and implement software solutions.
- Ensuring that the solution is scalable, reliable, secure, and supportable, and that it achieves business and IT performance and budgetary objectives.
- Develop strategy for and design of an end to end solution utilising a mix of cloud sourcing and on premise technologies.
- Focus on integration and applications, understanding of integration technologies and design
- Architecture qualifications and/or practical experience, understanding of Enterprise Architecture principles or good practice (TOGAF)
- Develop Solution architecture and Design documents based on current and future state requirements with key recommendations.
- Review current state; participate in workshops with the business owners and Client SME's to understand the business requirements in order to produce design.
- Provide Architecture expertise to design up a multi-node, scalable solutions
- Work with Project Manager to provide timelines for delivery of design.
- Self-motivated, analytical and driven to overcome challenges
- Good oral and written communication skill, Customer interaction skill and collaborative team working.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details and confidential discussion about the role.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.