Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Solution Architect - Zuora Platform for a contract job opportunity in Melbourne CBD.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Solution Architect - Zuora Platform
Location: Melbourne CBD
Type: Contract (3 months + extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have at least 6+ years of experience, within a professional services organization, as a Solution Architect and/or Senior Business Consultant with a leading technology consulting company.
- Experience on the Zuora platform specifically on Zuora central platform and Zuora CPQ.
- Sound knowledge on Zuora Workflows configuration/migration
- Extensive experience on Developer Tool on Zuora Connect.
- Must have high proficiency in translating business cases into solutions, leveraging the out of the box configuration capabilities of Zuora as well as technical solution based on Zuora APIs, data exports and loads and advanced configuration.
- Provide the client with the expertise on the Zuora API, integration technical best practices, data export and load, including guidance and support for data migration activities.
- Ability to lead business discussions with customers, discover requirement, frame a problem statement, lead solution workshops and deliver a Technical solution.
- Experience in use cases documentation, business analysis, systems design and integration, user interface design and implementation.
- Develop and test programs that are easily maintainable.
- Review the work done by the Client or by an implementing Partner in order to provide guidance, feedback and anticipate issues
- Experience with gap analysis and blueprint development.
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Must be a strong team player with excellent communication skills at the business and technical level, able to collaborate as part of a team to deliver exceptional customer results in a rapid paced implementation environment.
- Experience managing tasks on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Partner Communities, and Force.com platform functionality required.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.
Contact: 02 9412 4178