AYAN InfoTech is looking for Splunk Engineer to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Splunk Engineer
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 5+ Years
Experience & Skills required:
- Ability to work with business stakeholders, other Engineers, Iteration Managers, Architect, Security team and Operations Team in gathering requirements, responsible for designing and building a solution that is accepted into operations.
- Abide and contribute to coding and deployment standards set out by System Team.
- Take initiative to problem solve with positive attitude towards feedback from team for improvements.
- Adaptable and flexible with ability to multi-tasking.
- Willingness to share knowledge and good working ethic.
- Familiar with project development life cycle with deployment experience.
- Solid understanding of all Splunk components.
- Worked in a significantly large Splunk enterprise across all areas of development.
- Experience working in the telecommunications sector
- Work in Agile environment (with a preference for SAFe)
* Splunk data acquisition
* Data normalisation and the Splunk CIM
* Splunk reporting
* Scripting using tools such as Python and Linux Shell
* CD tools such as GoCD and Jenkins
* Linux (preferable Redhat proficiency)
* Working in an Agile environment
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details and confidential discussion about the role.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.