AYAN InfoTech is looking for Splunk Senior Developer to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Splunk Senior Developer
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 5+ Years
- SPLUNK Installation, Configuration and Migration
- Monitoring alert setup in SPLUNK for servers and applications
- Troubleshooting of identified issues and implementation of corrective actions
- Monitor system performance and ensure availability of SPLUNK Servers
- Automation of the repeated process using scripts
- Collaborate with support teams for Database support, Application Server Backup and Restoration
Experience & Skills required:
- Knowledge of SPLUNK Infrastructure
- Advanced knowledge in Linux OS
- Design and customize complex search queries, and promote advanced searching, forensics and analytics, Develop Dashboards, data models, reports and optimize their performance
- Designing and developing reports and Dashboards using SPLUNK Queries
- Creating Knowledge objects with SPLUNK
- Experience in CIM, creating lookups, field Aliases, calculated fields, field extractor, Tags and event types, workflow actions, Alerts and scheduled reports, Macros with SPLUNK
- Working knowledge of scripting languages such as Python and Shell script
- Good to have knowledge on JAVA and Python
- ITIL based Incident Management, Change Management, and Configuration Management in Ticketing tools
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details and confidential discussion about the role.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.