Ayan Infotech is looking for an Splunk Support/ Enterprise Security for a long term contract job opportunity in Canberra.
All applicants must be Australian Citizens with a minimum of NV1 security clearance,
Title: Splunk Support / Enterprise Security
Type: Contract (36 months + possible extension)
RFQ Closes on: 06/ May/ 2020 (10 AM local time)
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years experience in implementing and supporting Splunk Enterprise Security.
- Provide periodic health checks every 3 months and provide a summary report
- Assist in resolving ad hoc queries
- Creation of Enterprise Security use cases, dashboards, reports and alerts and monitoring console health check
- Skills transfer Splunk instance to staff for daily monitoring regarding dash boards, investigation and reporting
- Maintain Splunk documentation
- Comply with Change Management process
- Providing ongoing knowledge transfer for the Departments Splunk Admins
- Provide a walk-through of Splunk ES functionality for the Departments Splunk Admins
- Optimizing out-of-the-box content and ES Content Updates (ESCU)
- The ability to integrate from additional data sources
- Ability for Dept. to meet any ANAO reporting requirements in a timely manner
- Splunk Enterprise Security instance must be in accordance with all applicable Australian Signals Directorate's 2020 Information Security Manual (ISM) controls.
- Splunk certifications or demonstrated 3 years experience in supporting and maintaining Splunk Enterprise Security
- Service Provider to indicate the number of specified personnel it proposes to use for the provision of the Services.
- Personnel with NV1 security clearances only.
All applicants must complete the selection criteria. We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.
Due to the nature of the work involved, we will be able to consider only Australian Citizens with a minimum of NV1 security clearance.