AYAN InfoTech is looking for SQL Database Engineer / Lead to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: SQL Database Engineer / Lead
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Database Development including create tables, write SQL queries, Develop Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers etc.
- Database Design, Data Modeling including Dimensional Modeling for DWH/ Data Marts
- Database Performance Optimization
- Data Analysis and create Data templates in Excel and create Excel Macros
- Liaison with Operations Teams for Production Issues
- Create Operational Guide for Operations Team for items Released
- Create Release Notes and coordinate with DBA's for Code Release.
- Deliver code in agile Manner
- Create Batch Job Specifications and design Batch Scheduling
- Optimize Batch Scheduling
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- SQL Server (writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers etc.), SSIS
- Exposure to Batch Scheduling tools
- Dimensional Modelling
- ETL Design and Development
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.