AYAN InfoTech is looking for SQL Database Support Engineer Cum Admin to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: SQL Database Support Engineer Cum Admin
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience: 3-10 years.
- Mandatory Skills: SQL Server (writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers etc.), SSIS
- Exposure to Batch Scheduling tools
- ETL Design and Development, Understanding of SSIS packages.
- Support Production operations.
- Dimensional Modeling
- L2\L3 level Database administration skills.
- Database Development including create tables, write SQL queries, Develop Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers etc.
- Release Database code to higher environments
- Monitor Production batches
- Resolve production issues.
- Database Performance Optimization
- Liaison with Operations Teams for Production Issues
- Deliver code in agile Manner
- Optimize Batch Scheduling
- Perform code Releases in Production and Testing Environments w.r.t. Code developed by code development teams
- Refresh environments from Production code and perform data masking.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.