AYAN InfoTech is looking for SQL DBA Administrator to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: SQL DBA Administrator
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 9+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Build SQL database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user's specialised role
- Design and implement SQL database in accordance to end users information needs and views
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
- Primary Skill is SSIS ETLs and API integration
- Familiarity with programming languages API=][=
- Proven working experience as a SQLDatabase Administrator
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL ,Postgress SQL
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
- Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third party tools
- Implement monitoring and alerting, implement backup and recovery processes, provide system and SQL performance tuning
- Backup restore, continuous archiving, logical backups
- Disaster recovery method and its implementation.
- Upgrade postgreSQL from one version to other major version.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.