Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Senior Clicksoft Engineer for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Senior Clicksoft Engineer
Type: Contract (6 months +)
Experience: 8+ years
Required Skill snad Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of the Field Service Management domain in Clicksoft Functional and technical.
- Rich Experience in implementation and support of Click Field Service Edge & Click service optimization v8.x for medium / large field force organizations.
- Excellent knowledge on Click Scheduling , Capacity Planning, Administration, Configuration, Contractor & Crew Management, Mobile, Support Tools, Roles, Customer Engagement Module, Service Excellence and Analytics.
- Good hands-on experience on .NET , specifically C# - Worked on Click customizations (writing custom events , custom actions , custom translators, appointment booking web service customizations) - should be well versed with both Click Schedule and Click Mobile client side and server side customizations.
- Should be Click Software certified for Field service Edge
- Click -> IFS / Salesforce Field Service migration experience in utilities and telecom domain is preferred
- Good experience in carrying out PoCs , RFPs, effort estimations, deployment planning, execution, product evaluation.
- Good to have Salesforce Certifications like PD1, Salesforce Admin, Fieldservice Lightning, Service Cloud
- Good to have IFS Cloud Knowledge and Certification
- Participated in Requirement analysis, design reviews, code reviews and test plan reviews.
- Leading small to medium sized teams , project planning , execution and delivery.
- Should possess good troubleshooting skills to figure out the root cause of production incidents.
- Should be able to automate the business / technical processes wherever feasible.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.