Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for Sr Project Manager for a Contract in Melbourne
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Role : Sr Project Manager (Melbourne)
Duration : 6 Months
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
- The Senior Project Manager is accountable for delivery of one or more complex, more extensive projects, whether they are stand-alone or within a program structure.
- The Senior Project Manager will be required to utilise agreed project methodology, focussing on risk and issues management, documentation and managing the project to a tight schedule with full financial accountability and direct line management and hiring decision-making accountability.
- Projects may be delivered using vendor suppliers, and the Senior Project Manager will be required to manage vendors to contract alongside internal resources.
- Apply solid Project Management methodology
- Work in a multi-vendor environment
- Stakeholder engagement is essential
- Leverage the technical resources to achieve the outcome
- Communicate challenges with recommendations
- Take full responsibility for the definition, documentation, and satisfactory completion of one or more large complex project(s) through managing business and wider business impacts, and resources including vendors and any other external stakeholders through negotiation and influencing necessary stakeholders.
- Act as the escalation point of contact, recommending solutions and resolving more complicated project issues.
- Initiate, develop and maintain strong and effective internal and external networks that are relevant to meeting the completion of projects.
- Identify, assess, and manage the risks to the success of the project including dependencies across projects, political, business impact, market impact, and technical complexity.
- Ensure that realistic project, quality, and change control plans are prepared and maintained while providing regular and accurate updates to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Lead the project change management process and ensure deliverables are completed within planned cost, timeframe, and resource budgets are signed off.
- Provides effective leadership to the project team and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
- Advocates the PMO methods and tools to deliver a standardised quality service of project management.
Managed Security Delivery:
- Experience with implementing information security solutions across cloud based and on-premise platforms
- Experience with working in an environment comprising of a mixture of security experts, delivery vendors and senior stakeholders
- Support the establishment of enterprise wide security services, policies and governance
- Police clearance.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and extensive experience required.
- Current project management accreditation required.
- Substantial career evidence of project management including proven management of multiple projects concurrently within large and complex organisations.
- Proven experience in successful budget responsibility for projects over $1 million.
- Extensive project lifecycle experience understanding the planning and delivery of projects in its entirety.
- High level of written and oral communication skills with excellent attention to detail in written work.
- Proven confidence in verbal communication with the successful ability to deal with people at all levels of an organisation including liaising with a wide range of diverse IT & business stakeholders.
- Demonstrated evidence of self-initiated periodic personal development.
Contact: 0283280346 for more information.