Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Sr Report Developer for a contract (3 months+) job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Sr Report Developer
Type: Contract (3 months+)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience in current and emerging web technologies such as analytical tools and languages, content management systems, cloud and open source software platforms and reporting software.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills coupled with proficiency in technical expertise in Power BI (DAX / Power Query) modelling and visualisation skills
- Extensive experience with a Technology stack including PowerApps, PowerAutomate, Power Bi Embedded, Runbooks, LogicApps, AAS, DIW, ADF, Storage, Microsoft Azure, Databricks, Data Lake, Data Factory, Python
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Data modelling, governance, quality management and lineage
- Demonstrated experience with agile and scrum methodologies
- Provide best in practice guidance and leadership to the management and development of a suite of reporting products that meet the operational management needs of the business
- Establish frameworks and provide guidance that drives best practice for design, development, management, governance, security and use of reporting products
- Provide technical and architectural guidance, including producing technical design specifications for new feature requests and enhancements
- Pro-actively identify innovation opportunities, providing new insights and opportunities on the use of existing and future datasets
- Perform second level and third level incident and support activities, as well as enablement of first level support teams
- Build and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of current reporting products and provide knowledge transition and on-boarding of new reporting products into support and operations
- Perform daily heath checks, monitor and manage systems and applications to ensure their availability for business continuity
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.