Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Sr. SQL Server Database Support Engineer for a long term contract position in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Sr. SQL Server Database Support Engineer
Type: Contract (6 months + possible extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
Role: Sr. SQL Server Database Support Engineer
Experience: 5-10 years
Mandatory Skills: SQL Server (writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers etc.), SSIS
Exposure to Batch Scheduling tools
ETL Design and Development, Understanding of SSIS packages.
Support Production operations.
L2\L3 level Database administration skills.
MS Access, VBA, Excel
Exposure to Agile Methodology
Exposure to Dev-Ops, GIT-Hub and Version Control
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Database Development including create tables, write SQL queries, Develop Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers etc.
- Release Database code to higher environments
- Monitor Production batches
- Resolve production issues.
- Database Performance Optimization
- Liaison with Operations Teams for Production Issues
- Deliver code in agile Manner
- Optimize Batch Scheduling
- L2 / L3 Database Administration
- Perform code Releases in Production and Testing Environments w.r.t. Code developed by code development teams
- Refresh environments from Production code and perform data masking
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.