Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for 2 * SSIS Developers for long term contract job opportunities in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: 2 * SSIS Developers
Location: Sydney CBD
Type: Contract (6 months + extensions/ potential to go perm)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Database development using MS SQL Server/ No SQL DB/ (Mongo DB highly regarded), traditional SQL MSSQL & SSIS ETLs and API integration.
- Extensive demonstrated experience (6-8 years minimum) in developing, designing and optimizing high quality native SQL Server database solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining MS SQL server stored procedures - and reverse engineering/optimizing legacy database scripts.
- Demonstrated experience in building and cultivating effective partnerships as technology expert with a broad range of stakeholders from idea to delivery
- Strong understanding of design principles and development methodologies.
- A passion for data and leveraging data to better define problems and pinpoint solutions
- Demonstrated experience in self-motivating, self-directed value driven working style with ability to partner with business teams to improve their processes and process knowledge
- Excellent communication, facilitation, influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience mentoring junior colleagues
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, problem solving and critical thinking skills with attention to details.
- Exposure to working in a large, complex environment. Have prior experience working in Finance or regulatory projects in some capacity.
- Understanding for project management and Agile methodology.
- Experience of common DevOps platform scripting tools (Python, chef, Puppet, Docker, AWS)
- Strong skills with source code control (Github), CI/CD tools (team city, jenkins).
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.